WHO WE ARE
Family owned and operated since 1846, Parker Creek Ranch is a working ranch located 50 miles west of San Antonio. We are committed to sustainable agriculture production and creating healthy habitats for livestock, wildlife, and people. As stewards of the land, our goal is to produce nutritious products for our community while designing and managing systems that will benefit the environment and future generations.
- Grass-Fed, Grass-Finished Beef
- Pasture-Raised Chicken & Eggs
- Pasture-Raised Turkey
Find our Products
At These Locations
- Pearl Farmer's Market
- Koch Ranch's Gourmet Country Store
- The Farm Connection
- Humble House Foods
- Restaurant Gwendolyn
- The Farm Connections
- Cured at Pearl
- Southerleigh Fine Food & Brewery
- Blue Star Brewing Co.
- Ming's Thing
- On-Farm (by appointment only)
We believe in productive, ecologically-minded agriculture systems that nourish the land and communities for current and future generations. We strive to produce high quality, nutritious food raised in a sustainable fashion. Care for the land - the soil, water, plants, wildlife, livestock, and people - is our number one priority. Our farming techniques are always evolving in an effort to create a long-term, sustainable operation. Six guiding principals help us work towards our vision:
- Quality - We believe that food in its purest state is the most flavorful and nutritious available.
- Sustainability - We work to keep this land productive, profitable, and healthy.
- Transparency - Anyone is welcome to visit the farm.
- Community - Relationships is what it's all about.
- Stewardship - It is our responsibility to care for this land and the animals that inhabit it.
- Ecological function - Every aspect of this land is interconnected and functions as a system. As producers we strive to help, not hinder, this process
"Our thanksgiving turkey was amazing!! Everyone raved about how moist and flavorful it was. We will definitely order again next year. Thanks so much for all of the care and hard work that goes into raising true pastured poultry."
- Amy Jones Davis
"A tour of their operations came instantly - and unsolicited - upon arrival, a good sign of an honest farm. Freshest chicken I've had in several decades."
- Kenneth Lagleder
"Delicious chicken, great feet for making stock and even better customer service. You guys go out of your way to make our eating experience healthy and fulfilling. Thanks!"